- Book A & C Gourmet in LA for high tea, including finger sandwiches, mini pastries, teas and Champagne. *
2. Enjoy an intimate dinner, or family affair. A & C Gourmet will design your event for 2 or more from setting the stage to preparing and serving.
3. Pack a warm blanket and picnic basket (A & C Gourmet, Concierge, can do this, too) head for the hills, the beach or keep it indoors by a cozy fire.
4. Rent a quaint cabin in the woods or stay overnight at your favorite luxury hotel. We enjoy going to the Napa Valley to Meadowood or the Carneros Inn. Which are your favorite local hotel favorites?
5. Book a mani and pedi, and couples massage at home. Ask the massage therapists to set up the tables right in front of a roaring fire. Turn on your favorite meditation, jazz or zen music, light some candles and drift away.
For a little added touch, write a little note for your Valentine and glue those tiny heart candies we used to when we were in grade school.
How will you celebrate with your friends or significant other?
Happy Valentine’s Day,
XO Contained Beauty
- NBC hired A & C Gourmet to make their delectable croissants and pastries for a scene. Celebrities and regulars alike rave about A & C Gourmet, originally Le Salon de The in West Hollywood. Check out their 5 star reviews. The Four Season’s Resort in Beverly Hills often refers their guests to A & C.