The power of positive thinking and manifesting can occur in many ways, here is one author’s way.
Peale begins by stating ten rules for “overcoming inadequacy attitudes and learning to practice faith”. The rules include the following:
- Picture yourself succeeding.
- Think a positive thought to drown out a negative thought.
- Minimize obstacles.
- Do not attempt to copy others.
- Repeat “If God be for us, who can be against us?” ten times every day.
- Work with a counselor.
- Repeat “I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me” ten times every day.
- Develop a strong self-respect.
- Affirm that you are in God’s hands.
- Believe that you receive power from God.
The next chapter describes the importance of creating a peaceful mind, which can be done through inspirational reading, clearing one’s mind, or visualization.
Manifesting through your own beliefs and rituals can be done with belief in yourself or a higher power, your own God. Whatever that is for you.
Stop by each morning for your Daily Dose of Inspiration from The Daily Sparkle.
It’s the little details that are vital. Little things make big things happen. – John Wooden
The best part about life? Every morning you have the opportunity to be a happier version of yourself.
people with purpose, goals, and visions have no time for drama. they invest their energy in creativity and focus on living a positive life.