The power of positive thinking and manifesting can occur in many ways, here is one author’s way.
Peale begins by stating ten rules for “overcoming inadequacy attitudes and learning to practice faith”. The rules include the following:
- Picture yourself succeeding.
- Think a positive thought to drown out a negative thought.
- Minimize obstacles.
- Do not attempt to copy others.
- Repeat “If God be for us, who can be against us?” ten times every day.
- Work with a counselor.
- Repeat “I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me” ten times every day.
- Develop a strong self-respect.
- Affirm that you are in God’s hands.
- Believe that you receive power from God.
The next chapter describes the importance of creating a peaceful mind, which can be done through inspirational reading, clearing one’s mind, or visualization.
Manifesting through your own beliefs and rituals can be done with belief in yourself or a higher power, your own God. Whatever that is for you.
Stop by each morning for your Daily Dose of Inspiration from The Daily Sparkle.
I suppose coaching has replaced the emptiness I experienced when the kids and their friends went off to college and were not around to share, teach and engage with. But the loss is still very familiar. Perhaps this is my strength.
Beach vacations. Pool time. Swimsuits and ice cream. Long days, short nights, sunshine, warm weather, and school holidays. Is it any wonder that we associate the summer months with feeling happy and carefree?
I was introduced to Debbi a little over a year ago, after my sister had suddenly passed away earlier that year. Before meeting Debbi. I had come across a company that intrigued me. Upon realizing I wanted to get involved, I knew I needed a plan. That’s when Debbi came into my life to help me […]