The power of positive thinking and manifesting can occur in many ways, here is one author’s way.
Peale begins by stating ten rules for “overcoming inadequacy attitudes and learning to practice faith”. The rules include the following:
- Picture yourself succeeding.
- Think a positive thought to drown out a negative thought.
- Minimize obstacles.
- Do not attempt to copy others.
- Repeat “If God be for us, who can be against us?” ten times every day.
- Work with a counselor.
- Repeat “I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me” ten times every day.
- Develop a strong self-respect.
- Affirm that you are in God’s hands.
- Believe that you receive power from God.
The next chapter describes the importance of creating a peaceful mind, which can be done through inspirational reading, clearing one’s mind, or visualization.
Manifesting through your own beliefs and rituals can be done with belief in yourself or a higher power, your own God. Whatever that is for you.
Stop by each morning for your Daily Dose of Inspiration from The Daily Sparkle.
St Barth, St Tropez on an Island For years one of my favorite destinations has been St Tropez for its quaint village vibe, fashionable men donning crisp linen shirts, women in chic sundresses and the way the sun sets at 9 as if you’re part of the backdrop on a movie set. It’s blissfully perfect. (Most […]
New year is the glittering light to brighten the dream-lined pathway of future. –Munia Khan Each year we are gifted with the opportunity to chart our path for the coming months ahead. Take this time to jot down your dreams and goals and hold yourself accountable. Every morning when you awake read through your goals […]
It’s the little details that are vital. Little things make big things happen. – John Wooden