The power of positive thinking and manifesting can occur in many ways, here is one author’s way.
Peale begins by stating ten rules for “overcoming inadequacy attitudes and learning to practice faith”. The rules include the following:
- Picture yourself succeeding.
- Think a positive thought to drown out a negative thought.
- Minimize obstacles.
- Do not attempt to copy others.
- Repeat “If God be for us, who can be against us?” ten times every day.
- Work with a counselor.
- Repeat “I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me” ten times every day.
- Develop a strong self-respect.
- Affirm that you are in God’s hands.
- Believe that you receive power from God.
The next chapter describes the importance of creating a peaceful mind, which can be done through inspirational reading, clearing one’s mind, or visualization.
Manifesting through your own beliefs and rituals can be done with belief in yourself or a higher power, your own God. Whatever that is for you.
Stop by each morning for your Daily Dose of Inspiration from The Daily Sparkle.
1. Meditation. Start your day with positivity, affirmations & pray. 2. Yoga or exercise (take care of your body to keep your soul alive). 3. To Think positive, speak positive. 4. Smile, smile and smile always inspire. 5. Wish good morning to everyone, young ones or elders, and anyone you cross paths with. 6. Find […]
As I started to draft our mission statement for Betta Sauces, I came upon the perfect quote by Denzel Washington that expressed our goals succinctly. Denzel also happens to be one of my favorite actors. “At the end of the day, it’s not about what you have or even what you’ve accomplished. It’s about what […]
When the family asks for something sweet after dinner, these are quick and easy delicious morsels you can make, with crisp edges and chewy middles. Made with ingredients you should have your kitchen. Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies Prep: 20 mins Cook: 10 mins Additional: 30 mins Total: 1 hr Servings: 24 Yield: 4 dozen Ingredients: […]