but first, coffee
Good Morning Beauty Tip — from Beauty At Any Age, Because Age Is Just An Attitude, for The Daily Sparkle. Contained Beauty Coffee ☕️ Body Scrub, made with ingredients in your kitchen pantry. Use this ground coffee scrub in the bath or shower. Rub in circular motion and rinse off. Store in an air tight container in your refrigerator.
- 1/2 c coffee grounds, new or used*
- 1/4 c brown sugar
- 1/4 coconut oil
*Recycle the grounds into a scrub after you make your morning coffee ( what’s better than that, no waste, multiple uses. )
Coffee Scrub Benefits
- Reduces inflammation
- Increases circulation
- Gives youthful, radiant skin
- Removes dead skin cells
- Reduces puffiness
- Improves skin texture
- Reduces appearance of cellulite
- Adds a glow to your skin
- The caffeine found in coffee scrubs typically increases blood flow, and may reduce the appearance of cellulite and give your skin a more even tone
- Coconut oil is a great skin softener and helps you do away with dry and hard skin conditions
- Coconut oil can delay the appearance of wrinkles and sagging of skin which normally accompany aging and it keeps the skin’s connective tissues strong, which prevents sagging and wrinkles
- Coconut oil also helps in preventing premature aging and degenerative diseases due to its well-known antioxidant properties
- Sugar contains glycolic acid, an alpha-hydroxy acid that is crucial for maintaining healthy skin. The natural glycolic acid in sugar not only helps condition and moisturize skin, but protects it from harsh toxins
- read more at the healthy mommy
It’s the little details that are vital. Little things make big things happen. – John Wooden
The best part about life? Every morning you have the opportunity to be a happier version of yourself.
people with purpose, goals, and visions have no time for drama. they invest their energy in creativity and focus on living a positive life.