Award winning soft chocolate chip cookies, baked by The Well Heeled Baker, that’s me!
- STOP & read the recipe first:
- This is a twist on the traditional chocolate chip cookie recipe. I wasn’t sure how they were going to turn out, but my husband can’t stop eating them. And I am a beginning baker, so I had a 50/50 shot if they were going to be edible. And they were! He even told me not to share them with anyone! Now that’s a compliment!
- Recipe by: Debbi Borsick ( I just noticed, she spells her name like I do. I have never seen that before. )
Cook: 12 M
Ready In: 1h 40m
- “Everybody wants this recipe when I take them in for a carry-in. To make them award winning, my daughter, Tegan, made them for a cookie baking contest and won a red ribbon! You can use any flavor pudding you like for this recipe.”
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Sift together the flour and baking soda, set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar. Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla. Blend in the flour mixture. Finally, stir in the chocolate chips and nuts. Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Edges should be golden brown.
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 (3.4 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups chopped walnuts (optional)
Per Serving: 177 calories; 10.5 g fat; 20.7 g carbohydrates; 2.1 g protein; 24 mg cholesterol; 116 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2020 Allrecipes.com
Printed From Allrecipes.com 6/8/2020
I recently joined QUORA and started answering questions about real estate. Here is one of those questions. Q. How did you lose money in real estate and what did you learn from it? A. We didn’t lose money, but had we not sold we would still own those properties today. My problem was that I […]
1. Meditation. Start your day with positivity, affirmations & pray. 2. Yoga or exercise (take care of your body to keep your soul alive). 3. To Think positive, speak positive. 4. Smile, smile and smile always inspire. 5. Wish good morning to everyone, young ones or elders, and anyone you cross paths with. 6. Find […]
As I started to draft our mission statement for Betta Sauces, I came upon the perfect quote by Denzel Washington that expressed our goals succinctly. Denzel also happens to be one of my favorite actors. “At the end of the day, it’s not about what you have or even what you’ve accomplished. It’s about what […]