Award winning soft chocolate chip cookies, baked by The Well Heeled Baker, that’s me!
- STOP & read the recipe first:
- This is a twist on the traditional chocolate chip cookie recipe. I wasn’t sure how they were going to turn out, but my husband can’t stop eating them. And I am a beginning baker, so I had a 50/50 shot if they were going to be edible. And they were! He even told me not to share them with anyone! Now that’s a compliment!
- Recipe by: Debbi Borsick ( I just noticed, she spells her name like I do. I have never seen that before. )
Cook: 12 M
Ready In: 1h 40m
- “Everybody wants this recipe when I take them in for a carry-in. To make them award winning, my daughter, Tegan, made them for a cookie baking contest and won a red ribbon! You can use any flavor pudding you like for this recipe.”
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Sift together the flour and baking soda, set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar. Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla. Blend in the flour mixture. Finally, stir in the chocolate chips and nuts. Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Edges should be golden brown.
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 (3.4 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups chopped walnuts (optional)
Per Serving: 177 calories; 10.5 g fat; 20.7 g carbohydrates; 2.1 g protein; 24 mg cholesterol; 116 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2020 Allrecipes.com
Printed From Allrecipes.com 6/8/2020
It’s the little details that are vital. Little things make big things happen. – John Wooden
The best part about life? Every morning you have the opportunity to be a happier version of yourself.
people with purpose, goals, and visions have no time for drama. they invest their energy in creativity and focus on living a positive life.