Five (5) Ways To Keep Life Fresh. as we Shelter in Place.
1. Brighten up your home with Fresh Flowers, Orchids or Plants.
2. Rearrange a room or two in your home. I love to rearrange the furniture and sometimes rooms. Half way through SIP I swapped the living and dining room.
3. Create workspaces. As seen in a previous post I brought in a console table from our bedroom and created a work area in the corner of our living room using the glass console as a desk. It’s perfect. I also angled it out towards the view.
4. Spend time outside. Prior to SIP I never sat on our front deck that looks out over the San Francisco Bay, the Marin Headlands and the Golden, Bay and Richmond Bridges. It’s pretty spectacular.
5. Try new recipes. I’ve taken up baking and our recent college grad now SIP with us has been creating delicious dinners for us.
Don’t forget to exercise, walk, eat healthy, don’t over indulge, and meditate.